Chrome plated Steel bars C45 Technical Properties.
- Diameter Tolerance Standard is ISO-f7. We can provide special tolerance at premium price.
- Residual Magnetism Standard is Max. 50 Gauss.
- Roundness – max ½ from the diameter tolerance (½ tol.f7).
- Surface Roughness is Ra = max 0.20 µm.
- Surface Hardness – Chrome Layer hardness is 800-1000 HV0,1.
- Straightness is max 0,3 [mm]/1000 [mm] .
- Chrome Layer thickness for ∅≤19.05 [mm] is min. 15[µm] and for ∅>20[mm] is minimum 20[µm].
- dards. The results of these tests are giving the rating of our products.
Chrome plated steel bars C45 corrosion resistance.
- Standard Corrosion Resistance for Φ<20 is R9/120h and for Φ≥20 is R9/200h according to NSS tests.
- We can provide higher layer or double chrome layer at premium price.
Corrosion Test standards table.
Steel grade correspondents table.
Chemical Composition table C45 according to EN 10083-2 : 2006.
Mechanical Properties table C45 according to EN 10083-2 : 2006.
Standard packaging is made with plastic sleeves or cardboard tubes (depending on the product’s diameter).
As an Extra protection with additional cost we can provide also wooden boxes.