Induction Hardened chrome plated Steel bars 20MnV6 Technical Properties.
- Diameter Tolerance Standard is ISO-f7. We can provide special tolerance at premium price.
- Residual Magnetism Standard is Max. 50 Gauss.
- Roundness – max ½ from the diameter tolerance (½ tol.f7).
- Surface Roughness is Ra = max 0.20 µm.
- Surface Hardness – Chrome Layer hardness is 800-1000 HV0,1. Steel-grade 20MnV6 IH surface hardness is minimum 40HRC.
- Straightness is max 0,3 [mm]/1000 [mm] .
- Chrome Layer thickness for ∅≤19.05 [mm] is min. 15[µm] and for ∅>20[mm] is minimum 20[µm].
Induction Hardened chrome plated steel bars 20MnV6 corrosion resistance.
- Standard Corrosion Resistance for Φ<20 is R9/120h and for Φ≥20 is R9/200h according to NSS tests.
- We can provide higher layer or double chrome layer at premium price.
Corrosion Test standards table
Steel grade correspondents table
Chemical Composition table
Mechanical Properties table
Hardening Depth table
Standard packaging is made with plastic sleeves or cardboard tubes (depending on the product’s diameter).
As an Extra protection with additional cost we can provide also wooden boxes.